Thank you for volunteering with Sportable's Tennis Program!
Dates: Tuesdays, April 6 – June 8, 2021
Location: Huguenot Park – 10901 Robious Rd, Richmond, VA 23225
Volunteer Duties: Volunteers will be asked to assist the coaching staff in working with our advanced/competitive tennis athletes! Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Feeding balls to athletes during drills
- Providing feedback on an athlete's stroke (i.e. forehand, backhand, etc.)
- Pick up balls when needed
- Providing tips for improving chair skills/movement
- Assist with athlete check-in
- Assist in making sure Sportable COVID-19 guidelines are upheld throughout each program session
- other duties as assigned
**IMPORTANT DETAILS REGARDING COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS**
- Each Session will be limited capacity to adhere to COVID guidelines.
- Volunteers and Coaches will not be permitted to assist with transfers.
- Volunteers may be given a staggered arrival time and designated meeting location to prepare for the session.
- Coaches, staff, and volunteers will be required to wear face masks for the duration of the session.
- Only coaches will be allowed to touch and place cones and other equipment on the courts.
- Mandatory sanitization breaks will be required.
- Ball tubes and hoppers will be used to pick up tennis balls.
- Volunteers will be required to adhere to Sportable's Five Point Safety Plan.
Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided